Monday, October 3, 2011

DAY 1: Deja Vu all over again

It feels really good to be back on track. Honestly, I had been eating like crazy and I was beginning to feel bad (I was losing the abs I had worked so hard to get in the first 90 days!). I was a little hungry before lunch but otherwise, I’m doing okay. I remember learning the first time that protein makes me feel less hungry. My weakness is dinner. It's almost an addiction for me to go out to eat dinner. It's my unwind time.

I’m wearing my heart rate monitor today and I’m going to try to wear it often because I find it very motivating. So far, I’ve burned 1895 calories and I’ve only eaten around 800! But like I said, dinner is my toughest meal.

DAY 1 is almost history. I'm in this now. I won't stop until Day 90 (which will be New Year's Eve!)

1 comment:

  1. WOOT WOOT--burn those calories! I am soooo going to get a monitor:)

    ReplyDelete