Monday, May 23, 2011

Yoga at Myrtle Beach

Oh, I did have one really cool P90X experience...I looked for a hot yoga place. I didn't find one but I found Shanti's yoga and checked it out on Saturday morning. I'm not a yoga expert so I don't have much to compare it to but I really enjoyed it. It was much more spiritual than any other yoga I've experienced. (And people who know about my first yoga experience know I wanted to strangle the instructor when she encouraged me to be "at one" with my neighbor and the universe.) But this was different. Everyone knew everyone else...it was a locals hang out. And the environment was very welcoming, calming and supportive of "the tourist." I really enjoyed it. Would definitely recommend Shanti's at North Myrtle Beach.

I know...you would never expect ME to say things like this about yoga...maybe I'm being converted.

No comments:

Post a Comment